Pursuant to the applicable law, “Personal Data” means all the information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter, the “Data Subject”). Moreover, “Processing” means “any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction”.
Pursuant to articles 12 and following of the GDPR, the Data Subject must be made aware of the appropriate information relating to the processing carried out by the Controller, as well as of the Data Subject’s rights.
1. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Personal Data (name, surname, e-mail, certificated e-mail, telephone number, etc.) of the Data Subject will be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- sending notices containing information relating to Public Affairs Advisors S.r.l., as well as to the activities carried out by the latter;
- sending updates and/or information material on the future of energy;
- satisfying the Data Subject’s requests;
- keeping contact with the Data Subject through e-mail, telephone or other means of communication.
2. PROCESSING METHODS AND DATA STORAGE
Pursuant to article 5 of GDPR, Personal Data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner with regard to the Data Subject;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with such purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- kept in a form which permits identification of the Data Subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data themselves are processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the Personal Data.
Personal Data will be processed by the Controller through paper and/or IT tools, which ensure their confidentiality and security.
Specific security measures have been adopted by the Controller to prevent any loss of Personal Data, as well as any unlawful or incorrect use of the same and unauthorised access thereto.
Personal Data are kept in for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected and subject to the Processing.
However, once the purpose of the Processing has been achieved or in case of exercise of the right to object thereto or revocation of consent by the Data Subject, the Controller will be entitled to further retain the Personal Data, in whole or in part, for certain purposes, such as asserting or defending a right in Court.
3. PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
The provision of Personal Data is optional. Any refusal by the Data Subject to provide Personal data makes it impossible for the Controller to send communications containing information relating to Public Affairs Advisors S.r.l. or other activities carried out by the latter, including (but not limited to) updates and/or information on the future of energy.
4. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data will be accessible to the persons in charge of the Processing and to external collaborators, and may be communicated, for the purposes outlined under paragraph 1 above, to all public and private subjects to whom the communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the aforesaid purposes.
5. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data will not be communicated and/or spread to third parties without the Data Subject’s prior consent.
6. TRANSFER ABROAD OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data will not be transferred to other EU Member States and non- EU countries without the Data Subject’s prior consent.
7. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
The Data Subject is entitled at any time, whether the conditions set forth by the law occur, to:
- have confirmation of the existence of Personal Data at the Controller and receive a copy thereof in a readable form;
- require the updating, rectification, integration of such Data, as well as to be made aware of the period of time for which the Personal Data will be stored;
- request that the Personal Data are deleted, turned into anonymous or blocked, if the Processing breaches the applicable law;
- request the limitation of the Processing and the Personal Data’s portability to third parties, as well as to object to the Processing.
8. CONTROLLER AND PROCESSOR
The Controller is Public Affairs Advisors S.r.l., P.IVA 07865460963, with office in Via San Marco, no. 46, 20121 Milano (MI), Italy, e-mail email@example.com.
Internal Processor is Giovanni Galgano, Managing Director of Public Affairs Advisors S.r.l..
9. COMMUNICATIONS AND EXERCISE OF THEDATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
In order to exercise the rights listed under paragraph 7 above, the Data Subject may contact the Processor, at any time, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. COOKIES USED
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies: these system cookies are essential for the operation of the WordPress platform on which the website is based.
- Session cookies (i.e., those not permanently stored on the user’s computer, which disappear upon shutting down the browser), whose use is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable a safe and efficient site exploration. The session cookies used in this website avoid the use of other techniques which might be harmful for users’ privacy and do not allow for the acquisition of personal identification data.
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings, which are usually located in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu thereof. In order to understand such settings, the following links may be helpful. In any case, you may use the “Help” function of your internet browser for more details.
To disable Google Analytics cookies, you can use the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
However, disabling cookies may affect your experience on the website.